5 Home Staging Trends for 2020[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]As we enter a brand new year, most people are looking for ways to reinvent themselves or make personal improvements. The new year is also a great time to embrace fresh trends in home decorating and design. Home staging helps potential buyers to see a space as their own. It is especially useful in helping them envision ways to use unique spaces within a home. According to a recent survey of real estate agents conducted by Homelight.com, 83% of agents said that a staged home sells faster than an unstaged home. While most Realtors agree that staging a home helps it to sell more quickly, and often for higher amounts, not all staging is effective. There are particular design and decor options that buyers find appealing. We’ve compiled a list of the Top 5 Home Staging Design Trends for real estate agents and professional home stagers.
1. Earthtones and NeutralsUsing the word neutral in design can conjure visions of boring or dull spaces, but neutral shades can be just as exciting as bright colors. Brighter hues are often a distraction for buyers. Keeping a design palette neutral in home staging is a good way to avoid isolating buyers. To make using neutrals fun, play with bold patterns and mixed textures. These are two excellent ways to make a room decorated in earth tones more vibrant and engaging.
2. Conversation AreasBuyers want open floor plans and spaces where they can comfortably converse with guests and family. If your property has a bedroom with a large area of empty space, consider creating a conversation area. It’s as simple as arranging two chairs in close proximity with a small accent table. Large living rooms are another great place to create a natural conversational flow by grouping multiple social spaces.
3. Minimalist DesignYou’ve heard the saying “Less is more,” and that’s true when it comes to home staging. Staging a home is an added expense for the agent or buyer, and sometimes, there isn’t much room in the budget to create an extravagant setting. Also, having a space with too many furniture pieces and accessories can distract from what you really want to sell- the home. For those reasons, minimalist design is a win-win in the world of home staging. Pare down on decorative details and showcase the home and its rooms in a simplistic form.
4. Artistic Light FixturesIn 2020, buyers want well-lit houses, but every home isn’t built with the features necessary to let in an abundance of natural light. If you are facing a similar challenge, stage the room with unique light fixtures. Encourage your sellers to replace outdated, hard-wired fixtures with artistic light fixtures that can create a stunning focal point in any room.
5. Combined MetalsIn years past, Americans preferred matching furniture and fixtures throughout their homes, but times have changed. One of the newest design trends is combining mismatched metals to create visual interest in bathrooms and kitchens. Start by choosing a predominant metal for faucets, then add in one or two mixed metals on accent pieces like mirror frames and light fixtures.
MSDS Entrepreneurs is committed to helping real estate agents sell more houses. For a complete look at the services we provide, visit our Realtor Solutions page.
WHY MSDS DIGITAL MARKETING?
Dawood kokawala and the team at MSDS Digital Marketing will listen to your dream for your business and turn it into areality. We are a team of experts with over 20 years experience in information technology, business development, webdesign and marketing. Your website will be everything you dreamed it would be! You will have options to create a completely custom designor select from vivid pre-designed templates.
Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
This is the key to your online visibility.When a search engine to locate aproduct or service your business provides, you wantthem to find YOU.Showing up near the top of thesearch engine results page (SERP) increases yourchances of driving that user to your website.to getnew customers. Remember that effective websitesconvert visitors into paid customers.
PPC Management Services
Paid advertising will help you get more traffic to your website! At MSDS,we help boost traffic by improving your rank in the search engines such as Google and Yahoo.Your website deserves the right attention from the right people. Paid advertising can help you get there! We’ll help create and monitor your ads so you can boost your sales and grow your audience.
Content Marketing Services
When you think about it, content marketing is the most inexpensive form of advertising around. Our content writers will create results-driven content that will improve your online presence. Websites that produce regular content receive 8x more traffic than websites that don’t take the time to update their blog or landing pages. The last you want to dois alienate a potential customer with outdatedcontent.
Your website is your first impression!Aquality website will increase your businessand build trust with new visitors. Whenpeople search for your products andservices, you want to be found, and you wantthe results to look good. Our team will helpcreate a powerful website that gives yourbusiness the visibility and credibility it needs t
Reputation management Services
The first step in reputation management is monitoringreferences to the person or business, primarilythrough social media monitoring and carefully craftedsearch queries.Social media analytics and similarprocesses on search results help to deliver a snapshotof current public opinion of the person or business inquestion and then a campaign can be designed toaddress any problematic issues that have
Social Media Management Services
No matter if you are a B2B or B2C company,youhave to take advantage of social media. Statista.comprojects the number of worldwide social mediausers to increase to 3.1 billion in 2021. Creating apage on these popular networks is free, making itone of the most cost-effective ways to reachcustomers online.As a part of our commitment togrow
Get started with MSDS Digital Marketing to see metrics driven results.
CHECK OUT OURFEATURED CASE STUDY
INCREASING WEBSITE AUTHORITY WITH STRATEGIC KEYPHRASE CONTENT GAPS
A new mental healthcare website needed toincrease their visibility in Google searchresults organically without breaking the bankin advertising spend. White Hat Ops was ableto provide an organic content strategysolution that increased website authority and rankings resulting in more matches between patients and
New SEO Content Strategy achieved a 2,400% increase in organic search traffic between March and December of 2020.Read more